Douglas - DXF - 490-4
|Availability:||In stock (8)|
Not only did they earn the Best Midpriced Rod award from George Anderson’s Yellowstone Angler, the Douglas DXF Fly Rod Series is finished with the highest-quality components. High-modulus blanks deliver strength and modern actions that are sure to add precision and grace your presentation skills. XMatrix carbon technology offers a lightweight feel and a sensitivity that alerts you to the softest takes. The extensive lineup of the Douglas DXF Fly Rod Series has a dialed in taper/action tailored to perform in just about every freshwater and saltwater scenario in fly fishing.
Handle Type: A
- Versatile range of lengths and weights covering freshwater, saltwater, nymphing, and switch.
- Multi-modulus blank construction, optimizing action in the rods.
- XMatrix carbon materials for unbeatable weight and sensitivity.
- Finished with high quality components, AAA cork grips, burled wood reel seat, SIC hard chrome snake guides, matte green finish.
- Specialty European nymphing rods in 10’ and 11’, 2-5wt.
- Saltwater rods in 7-12wt.
- Awarded “Best Mid Priced 6wt, 5wt, and Best Trout Switch Rod” by George Anderson’s Yellowstone Angler Shootouts.
- Packaged with cordura tube and cloth sock.
- Lifetime Warranty on all Douglas Fly Rods.
0 stars based on 0 reviews