SA - Sonar Stillwater Seamless Density
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
The SONAR Stillwater Seamless Density lines are a unique departure from the traditional graduated density lines of years past. With a variety of double-density sinking rates and a smooth, seamless transition between each, the SONAR Stillwater Seamless Density lines provide straightline connections to subsurface flies, meaning you’re in control of the fly every second it’s in the water.
- Designed specifically for the demands of stillwater anglers
- Based on popular MPX taper
- Overweighted by two line weights for multiple flies and long leaders
- Features 10-foot and 20-foot textured hang markers
- Seamless Density technology provides a smooth transition between densities, eliminates hinging, and provides a straightline connection to the fly
- Intermediate/Sink 3: Designed to get under the surface chop, with an intermediate (1.25 ips) running line and Sink 3 head (3.0 ips)
- Sink 3/Sink 5: For searching the middle of the water column, with a Sink 3 running line and a Sink 5 (5.0 ips) head
- Sink 5/Sink 7: The fastest sinking SD line, with a Sink 5 running line and Sink 7 (7.0 ips) head, designed to dredge the bottom
- Monofilament core
- SA STILLWATER SD WF X S# S# (X = line weight; # = sink rate)"
|Line Size||Color||Head Weight||Head Length||Sink Rate||Total Length|
|WF4-S1/S3||Pale Green/Dark Green||160||35.5ft||1.25ips/3.0ips||105ft|
|WF5-S1/S3||Pale Green/Dark Green||185||35.5ft||1.25ips/3.0ips||105ft|
|WF6-S1/S3||Pale Green/Dark Green||210||35.5ft||1.25ips/3.0ips||105ft|
|WF7-S1/S3||Pale Green/Dark Green||240||35.5ft||1.25ips/3.0ips||105ft|
*Grain weight for the first 30'
0 stars based on 0 reviews