Douglas - LRS - 310-4
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
With the Douglas LRS Fly Rod Series, Head Rod Designer Fred Contaoi has brought high-end performance to a price point for every angler, redefining the value expected from a fly rod without the premium price tag. Each model has been finely tuned to find the perfect action that meets the needs of veteran anglers and beginners alike.
The Douglas LRS Fly Rod Series features an eye catching deep blue finish complemented by a nickel finished stainless stripping guide, hard chrome snake guides, quality cork grips, and a carbon reel seat with double uplocking rings. With models designed for spinning, casting, fly fishing, float fishing and trolling; the LRS Fly Rod Series is not only is bound to be a flagship for Douglas for years to come, but to be one of the deepest lineups in the entire market.
Handle Type: B
- Light weight, highly sensitive blanks constructed with dura-resins for above average strength and durability.
- Carbon fiber insert reel seat with anodized up lock for reduced weight.
- Cork grip with rubber-cork edges for durability.
- Refined actions for better casting and fish handling.
- 10'2" piece models feature Heavy power for landing large lake, river and sea species like salmon, steelhead, striped bass, bluefish, albacore, and other inshore beasts.
- Packaged in a Cordura tube with integrated pockets. 10'2" piece models are packaged in embroidered cloth rod sock with interchangeable 2” and 4” fighting butts.
- Lifetime Warranty on all Douglas Fly Rods.